Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an Asphalt Plant Operator with at least 3 years' of previous experience. Looking for a role with a competitive wage, great benefits, and a reputation for safety that is second to none, you will be running the mobile asphalt plant for our Highway Construction crew on various projects throughout Alberta, including Highway 63.
Join the Ledcor Civil team! Responsibilities
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspection
- Operates all functions of the mobile asphalt plant safely
- Helps out with light maintenance duties around the plant (for example greasing, changing oil, changing bearings, changing belts)
- Assists loading the trucks
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have minimum 3 years' of previous experience
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid RSTS (Roadbuilders Safety Training System) certification
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Successful applicants must have access to a live in RV trailer as this is a travel position
- Applicants that reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 24/4 shift rotation working 12-14 hours per day. Candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule
- LOA provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!