Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Coordinator with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. Through your previous experience with quoting, bidding, and project implementation, you've developed strong planning skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Using your ability to manage concurrent activities and deadlines, you will gain an understanding of customer needs and work with internal groups on tactical planning. You will leverage your problem-solving abilities to assist in delivering business field services projects completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
Join Ledcor Technical Services today!Responsibilities
- Identify and engage required stakeholders during the project life cycle throughout quoting, implementation, and closeout
- Liaise with subject matter experts to plan and build bid responses and implementation schedules based on customer requirements
- Participate in weekly meetings with operations management and customer tactical planning groups to enable smooth project delivery
- Track project deliverables and provide reporting on project progress and action items
- Support and generate continuous improvement opportunities in process, execution, and strategy through innovating thinking
- Develop effective practices to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assess daily workload and determine if any adjustments to the resource plan are required
- Ensure adherence to internal and client procedural requirements
- Performs other related duties as outlined by Ledcor's Management
- 1-3 years' experience in a project-oriented environment or a combination of relevant education and experience. Knowledge of or experience in the telecommunications industry is an asset
- Proven success in a coordinator role - engaging internal stakeholders and external clients, assigning and tracking action items, maintain project documents
- Experience organizing activities with deadlines and parallel process requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to focus on multiple requests as well as work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes
- Strong planning skills with ability to marshal a project from conception to completion
- Able to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines
- Strong computer skills across a variety of software including Microsoft Office suite
- This is an office-based position in Port Coquitlam, BC
- An ability to work a flexible schedule as required is an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted