Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a specialist in supply chain contract management, looking for an opportunity to apply your skills within a large, complex corporate environment. In collaboration with the sourcing and legal groups, you will manage the contract life cycle for strategic sourcing initiatives, from development and negotiation to execution. In addition, you will assist with RFPs and other strategic sourcing activities that enable Ledcor to develop and maintain partnerships with key suppliers of goods and services.
Apply today to become part of Ledcor's dynamic Strategic Sourcing team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify operational risks and service level requirements as related to sourcing contracts
- Manage life cycle of contracts including drafting, revising, negotiating, executing, and managing new and existing contracts
- Partner and liaise with Ledcor's legal team and business unit managers on matters related to contracts and statements of work
- Evaluate and monitor contract compliance, making amendments as required
- Assist with development of vendor selection and negotiation strategies
- Assist with management of preferred vendor relationships, development of service level agreements and contract compliance indicators
- Provide support to strategic sourcing team in the areas of research, RFP development, and vendor management processes
- Liaise with subject matter experts to solicit input and information about Ledcor's procurement needs and practices
- Develop processes and procedures for supply chain contract and compliance management
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience with supply chain contract management
- University degree in business, law, supply chain or a related field
- Experience developing contract terms, conditions, and pricing agreements
- Background in strategic sourcing highly preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Travel to other Ledcor offices and vendor locations will be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!