Full Time Temporary Job Summary
As a General Labourer within our Ledcor Industrial Maintenance team, you will be part of a nation-wide effort responsible for the ongoing care of our client's buried facilities.
Join the Ledcor Industrial Maintenance Team at our client's facilities! Your work will primarily be performed in Edmonton, AB.Responsibilities
- Drive to various geographic locations and assist senior technicians in conducting survey on the pipeline ROW
- Perform tasks including but not limited to stringing and picking up wire, setting up tools and equipment, and other tasks as directed by senior technicians
- Operate and maintain light duty vehicles and other equipment to meet operational needs and in compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Operate ATV/UTV/snow mobile as required
- Actively participate in client and Ledcor's health, safety and environmental program to daily work
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid full driver's license
- Must be able to walk 5-10 km per day in rough terrain on a daily basis
- Must be able to work as directed and under supervision
- Health, dental and extended health benefits provided by CLAC
- RRSP contribution provided by Ledcor
- Contribution Pension Plan offered by CLAC
- Must be willing to travel extensively and work in various outdoor weather conditions
- On-the-job-training and career development
- 10 -12 hours per day with overtime compensation when necessary
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted