Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Serviceman or Mechanic with 3 - 5 years of experience performing maintenance of heavy equipment. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, fueling, servicing and the repair and maintenance of our fleet of heavy equipment.
Apply now and join the LedcorIndustrial team today!Responsibilities
- Performs maintenance and repair of earthmoving equipment, zoom booms, cranes, aerial work platforms, light duty vehicles as well as a variety of small equipment
- Fuels, greases and services heavy equipment as required and directed
- Performs preventative maintenance including but not limited to tire changes and oil filter changes
- Acts as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Provides general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience as a Serviceman/Maintenance Labourer working with heavy mining equipment in an industrial setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Bear Awareness is an asset
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must provide a copy of a valid Driver's Abstract
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted