Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Surveyor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. If you have surveying experience working with concrete foundations, excavation, and underground piping then take advantage of the opportunity to be home at the end of each work day.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Utilize GPS and Total Station equipment for surveying activities
- Comprehend blueprint readings to prepare layouts and do as-builts of the following, but not limited to: excavation limits for shallow foundations, concrete pour heights, concrete/foundation corners, concrete embeds & anchors, underground piping locations
- Model engineering drawings using CAD programs and provides overlay drawings for potential conflicts if required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have previous surveying experience working with GPS, Total Station and CAD programs
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Bear Awareness is an asset
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must provide a copy of a valid Driver's Abstract
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted