Full Time Regular Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced Warehouseperson for our Mod Yard in Nisku, AB. The successful candidates will be responsible for promptly and accurately shipping, receiving, and order picking materials in the warehouse.
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.Responsibilities
- Controls and manages stock and storage to prevent loss
- Receives piping and materials and ensures they are in good order
- Receives, records, and stores equipment and orders using manual inventory system
- Counts stock and maintains storage facilities to established standards
- Practices efficient work methods in accordance with 'think safety, work safely' mentality in a construction environment
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Those with pipe and fittings experience given preference.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS .09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Only local candidates will be considered due to the location of this project
- Monday to Friday schedule, 8 hours per day
- Overtime may be required
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes. But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. With us, you'll be challenged. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career. Your safety will never be compromised. And you will be inspired to be your best. Every day. Join our True Blue team and discover a career that means more!