Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Warehouse Supervisor responsible for the day to day management of multiple warehouse operations and logistics. You lead, coach and direct the warehousing team ensuring procurement timelines are achieved and accurate inventories are maintained.
Join Ledcor in Edmonton today!Responsibilities
- May lead multiple warehouse teams in a dynamic environment.
- Develops relationships with our internal customers ensuring we are meeting all warehousing demands
- Manages the warehouse activities in remote facilities across Alberta
- Plans, implements and monitors an effective auditing process which will cover all operational aspects with specific focus on process compliance, assets protection, security, quality control and labour utilization
- Will need to train, coach and mentor warehouse team members
- Oversee shipping, receiving and management of inventory
- Able to work with key players to start up & shut down sites when needed
- Work with management to meet key goals and objectives.
- 5+ years Supervisory experience in warehouse environment
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all levels within the organization
- Must be team oriented, dependable and a strong leader.
- Able to build a team environment and possess the ability to develop and coach others.
- Must possess strong planning, organizational, and time management skills, strong proficiency in problem solving.
- Training in Lean Six Sigma or 5S would be an asset
- Strong computer skills with all MS Office products and ERP systems.
- Experience with WMS.
- Certification to operate material handling equipment.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Business needs may require a flexible work schedule and extended hours during peak periods.
- Must be willing to travel.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted