Full Time Regular Job Summary
Are you passionate about technology and customer service?
At Ledcor Technical Services we are one of the leading telecommunications infrastructure and services providers in North America, enabling thousands of customers to connect to the web through new and exciting technologies. Coordinating these complex deployments requires a backbone of skilled, savvy and solutions-oriented individuals who ensure our staff get to the right locations with the right equipment at the right time, the first time!
We are seeking an experienced Resource Planner for our office in Coquitlam, BC. This position is responsible for workforce planning for Field Operations technicians executing on our capacity management strategy and responsible for supporting the customer experience. This position requires thoughtful leadership skills, team work, innovative thinking and strong execution skills.
Join Ledcor in Port Coquitlam today!Responsibilities
- Build technician schedules based on customer needs
- Manage and adjust capacity across assigned region as required by the business, customer and employee requirements
- Liaise with Supervisors and Directors to plan on-boarding and training of field staff
- Participate in weekly meetings with operations management and customer tactical planning groups to ensure interlock of strategy and optimization of resource utilization
- Provide reporting as needed to determine health of the business, trends and/or other reporting metrics
- Enhance performance through improvements in process, strategy or innovative thinking
- Support and generate continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop effective practices to build relationships between resource planning team, the dispatch team, and field operations
- Develop and maintain relationships with external clients, vendors, service providers, consultants, etc.
- May perform other related duties as required
- Experience in field employee scheduling and workforce management
- Relevant experience with change management - planning, communication and execution
- Experience organizing activities with deadlines and parallel process requirements
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset
- Strong English written and oral communication skills and a superior customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills with ability to take a program from conception to completion
- Able to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines
- Proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including JD Edwards and Microsoft Office suite
- This position is not shift-based however we support operations with shifts, requiring occasional after-hours intervention.
- The Customer Solutions Center operates in tandem with our Field Services Team, from 6am-8pm weekdays, 6am to 6pm weekends, 7 days a week, all year.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted