Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are experienced in quality assurance and control and hold a valid Journeyman with over 10 years of industrial commissioning experience. You will be responsible overseeing all quality control for electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical devices and components at the Suncor Base Plant Site. This position entails 50% field work and 50% office work. This is 3-6 month opportunity that may lead into a long term role. Local candidates to Fort McMurray are preferred, however we will consider applicants from across Alberta and B.C.
Join the Ledcor Site Services Maintenance team in Fort McMurray, AB now!Responsibilities
- Interpret electrical single line drawings
- Test cable continuity and complete cable megger testing and evaluate the results
- Evaluate cable installation and terminations to specifications and codes
- Review electric heat tracing installations to the specifications
- Experience in installations / testing of MCC's and Switch Gear
- Experience in installations / testing of motors for applications such as pumps, fans or conveyors
- Understands bench calibrations for instruments such as gauges, transmitters, switches, elements and control valves.
- Review field installations of instrumentation
- Function test instruments in the field to verify operation
- Lead / coordinate punch out for system turnover
- Lead/ coordinate Inspection status and update
- Lead other quality processes as required by project
- Identify Non conformances to the Project QA/QC Manager
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
- 10 + years of experience in a similar role
- CSTS / OSSA
- Proven ability to follow quality procedures and processes
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants that reside in Fort McMurray, Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on and 7 days off shift rotation are offered
- Work will be both indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!