Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Health, Safety & Environmental Protection/Quality Administrator with 2-4 years' experience looking tobuild your careerwith Ledcor Technical Services. The entry level HSE/Q Administrator is responsible for applying the basic professional practices required of a Health, Safety and Environment/Quality Administrative professional. This is a guided/mentored position and the individual is provided with direct oversight in the application of their professional judgment.
Join our Ledcor Technical Services Team inLexington, KYtoday!Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support within HSE/Q Operations management and project and safety teams.
- Assists in the implementation of Ledcor's HSE/Q Program, under the mentorship of senior HSE/Q staff
- Actively learns about client and Ledcor's HSE/Q program and acts as an ambassador for both programs
- Acquires basic knowledge of site safety program, quality program, emergency response, fire control systems, personal protective equipment Development and delivery of material for safety/quality orientations, Toolbox Talks, Safe Work Practices, Job Hazard
- Assessments, and Continuous Improvement Methods
- Participates and supports incident investigations
- Completion of or currently working towards a professional safety designation - Certificate or Diploma in OH&S, N-CSO, CSO \
- 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Possesses some HS&E technical knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outgoing, eager to learn, strong work ethic with the ambition to grow in the HSE/Q field
- Willingness to take action when directed
- Practices active listening skills and is a direct and clear communicator
- Builds productive relationships with HSE/Q and operations, is seen as a cooperative and supportive team
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security