Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a customer service professional, you will be a key member of the executive property management team responsible for coordinating the administration of building repair work. You are a dynamic administrative professional looking for a critical customer focused role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player.
This is a contract position for approximately 7 months.
Join our luxury property team in Calgary, AB.Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact between all parties, responsible to ensure timely and efficient communication between the development manager, the strata/condominium, homeowners, property manager and the construction manager
- Provide regular updates and reports to the development manager and the strata board on any homeowner issues and construction management updates as directed
- Coordinate and communicate project schedule information regularly to strata/condominium, homeowners, and property manager
- Coordinate suite access between the homeowners, the construction manager and the trade contractor
- Coordinate and be responsible for the sign-out and return of homeowner keys as may be required for suite access
- Coordinate the protection of finishes and furnishings within each suite, prior to the commencement of work. Coordinate the moving of furniture where required to facilitate the work
- Document the existing condition of the suites and common areas prior to work being performed in those areas
- Document the condition of the suites and common areas on completion of the work to ensure that any damage incurred as a result of the work is captured and addressed accordingly
- Receive and respond to any strata, homeowner and property manager concerns
- Have a minimum of 5 years working experience in real estate, property management, or construction administration
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strongcommunicator with excellent interpersonal skills, who can work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Experience with luxury real estate product and clientele an asset
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!