Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're an Outside Plant Splicing/Testing Manager with 5-8 years of experience with a good understanding of hybrid fibre-coaxial and fibre optic network design and build. You understand the region and leverage your networks to attract and retain talent while supporting the Director of Operations.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Toronto, ON today! Responsibilities
- Direct day-to-day splicing and testing operations for multiple teams and projects
- Overall responsibility of build performance and quality
- Manage Outside Plant teams as required for safety, quality, and development
- Project lead in developing and advancing existing long-term relationships with client, contractors, and self-perform teams
- Basic knowledge of CATV infrastructure design (HFC topology, materials and equipment), cable, civil, and engineering principles
- Advanced knowledge of hybrid fibre-coaxial and fibre optic networking and its maintenance
- Meets with client as required to review any problem areas with node segmentation, splicing, and testing construction and work to facilitate solutions
- Additional related duties as required
- Completed post-secondary education in Telecom, Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Complete understanding of hybridized fibre-coaxial and fibre optic cable build both aerial & underground
- Working knowledge of fusion sets and testing equipment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Excellent customer service focus and team player
- Passion for safety of employees, contractors, and the general public
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Must be able to travel up to 100% of the time within Ontario
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted