Full Time Regular Job Summary
Our Technical Services division builds and supports communication networks all across North America. It takes hard work and innovation - and we need more great, hardworking people to maintain this standard of excellence.
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated and results-oriented Project Manager for a position in our Mississauga, ON offices.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing, driving, and communicating a design schedule. This will involve the management of work flow tools, tracking, and project support staff. The Project Manager may be called upon to work with subcontracted companies to produce deliverables and meet schedule. The Project Manager must have client facing experience and be able to represent Ledcor with confidence. The Project Manager is to work with multiple cross-functional teams to facilitate a dynamic production environment.Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the project over its entire life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Lead regular meetings with stakeholders on resolving implementation issues and variances, and develop action plans to manage changes or issues on project
- Provide clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual opportunities.
- Effectively manage project deliverable changes and determine their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Regular reporting and communication on project status, budget, and quality
- Effectively manage change requests on projects
- Effectively communicates status of projects with project owner, management, and the team
- Manage risk within program and escalate issues where appropriate
- 3 to 6 years related work experience or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or in a similar direct managerial/supervisory role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication (oral, written, facilitations and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, organized, time managed and remain focused on desired outcomes
- Identify process gaps and enhancement opportunities
- Ability to see and assess interdependence and cross organizational impacts and implications
- Capable of consulting with internal and external stakeholders to collect data/requirements to identify opportunities, uncover issues and able to obtain buy in from cross functional business units
- Able to work effectively with various levels of management
- Demonstrate solid leadership ability & promotes team work and establishes constructive and collaborative working relationships
- Excellent customer service focus
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted