Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Grader Operator with finish grading experience. You will be working with our Highway Construction crew throughout Alberta on various projects laying base course and running 16M, 14M, or 14H graders.
Join the Ledcor Civil team! Responsibilities
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspection
- Operates all functions of the grader safely
- Coordinates grader activities with other drivers and operators
- Maintains haul roads, completes sub grade work and lays GBC
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience operating 14H, 14M, and 16M graders on a highway construction site
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to provide a valid driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid RSTS (Roadbuilders Safety Training System) certification
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Successful applicants must have access to a live in RV trailer as this is a travel position
- Applicants that reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Living out allowance provided
- 24/4 shift rotation working 12-14 hours per day. Candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!