Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You're a safety conscious Class 1 Truck Driver with previous experience operating a Winch truck. You will be working with our Highways Construction crew on various projects throughout Alberta.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Operate a Winch truck, fuel/water truck and other equipment as required
- Assist with labour duties as required such as oil distribution and moving equipment
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid Class 1 Driver's License
- Must provide a copy of a valid Driver's Abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid RSTS (Roadbuilders Safety Training System) certification
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- This position is likely to run until September 2018
- Shift work, on-call, and night shift may be required
- Travel within Alberta required (candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!