Full Time Regular Job Summary
Our CustomerSupport Representatives are responsible for effectively and efficiently handling internal and external calls and emails, customer inquiries, and emergency requests in a professional and positive manner. In this position, you will be responsible for assigning technician work and leveraging your problem-solving abilities to ensure work gets completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Port Coquitlam, BC today!Responsibilities
- Create incoming service requests and dispatch to technicians quickly and efficiently
- Monitor daily workload in assigned status to ensure clients' requirements are met
- Address inbound and outbound calls and emails to and from technicians, customers, and other working groups to ensure job status information is up to date and accurate
- Assess daily workload and determine if any adjustments to the resource plan are required, including, but not limited to, contacting technicians to take additional shifts, and or jobs, to assist with high workloads
- Ensure that adherence to client procedural requirements as well as specific processes are followed
- Other duties as required
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and theability to multitask betweenmultiple programs and typea minimum of40 w.p.m.
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues; demonstrates good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues and making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to multitask and maintain high performance standards under the pressure of time constraintsin a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes
- Ability to effectively handle both favourable and unfavourable customer interactions
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Office based position
- Regular businesswork week(M-F)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted