Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Business Sales Enablement Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) sales team by tracking, investigating, and reporting at risk and inflight sales orders.. You are a highly motivated team player, with a keen eye for detail.
You have a track record of success and have developed the ability to deliver strong results by leveraging your excellent communication skills, time-management expertise and commitment to ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.Responsibilities
- Resolves order entry problems by investigating systems, identifying alternate solutions, and notifying reps in an effective manner.
- Acts as the key point of contact for escalated cases and distributes/directs escalation requests to the right party.
- Access, track, review and report, the daily inflight orders and follows up as needed.
- Conducts regular audits and provides reporting for both external client and internal customers.
- Performs a range of administrative tasks including training session's coordination, scheduling related meetings internally and with TELUS.
- Helps reps with providing systems and products support. Liaises with other department within LTS and TELUS to ensure successful operation by providing timely systems and product support.
- Compiles EOD data, and produces ad hoc reports to help ensure data integrity and issues for the rep to fix.
- Liaises with other departments within LTS and TELUS regarding onboarding new hires.
- Other general administrative support as needed.
- 2 + years' experience in an administrative and/or sales related role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent considered an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and the ability to organize and manipulate data.
- Strong knowledge of TELUS systems such as Salesforce, CSR, Web Forms will be considered an asset.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Office based role based in downtown Vancouver
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
When you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted