Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced administrator with a background in sales order processing and inventory analysis, ideally within the forestry or lumber industry. In the role of Logistics and Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for processing and tracking all forestry sales orders within the division, and monitoring lumber inventory levels. You will work closely with the sales and operations teams, and provide a high level of customer service to Ledcor suppliers and customers.
Join the Ledcor Forest Products team in Abbotsford, BC today!Responsibilities
- Process forestry sales orders, tracking order status throughout the process up to and including invoicing orders
- Handle all the logistics process for domestic and export orders
- Work closely with sales team, operational staff, reload facilities, and vessel booking agent to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Review Letters of Credit
- Review all export documentation for completeness and accuracy; coordinate final export documents for signature and distribution
- Organize and track all pertinent sales and shipping documentation
- Ensure accuracy on all orders and reports
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a sales coordinator or administrator role
- Experience in logistics and inventory management
- Completion of post-secondary education in Forestry, Business or related field
- Background in the forestry or lumber industry would be an asset
- Experience working with JD Edwards would be an asset
- Excellent software skills including advanced knowledge in Excel: VLOOKUP, SUM Formulas, Pivot Tables etc.
- Strong attention to detail, and proven problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a commitment to high quality customer service
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and manage multiple deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Office based position (Vancouver or Abbotsford)
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!