Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You're an experienced labourer who takes pride in performing safe and quality work . You look for variety in your work operations, as you have experience in highway maintenance and/or road building environments. You will be responsible for performing the general maintenance of Alberta provincial highways in the summer, including filling potholes, crack sealing, spray patching, culverts maintenance and controlling traffic.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Red Deer, AB!Responsibilities
- Perform various highway maintenance tasks such as potholes patching, cracks sealing, spray patching, culverts maintenance erosion and vegetation control, and bridge maintenance
- Operates equipment such as skid steer, loader and powered hand tools as required
- Performs preventive maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must successful complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver's abstract
- Previous experience in highways maintenance or road building would be an asset
- Applicants who reside in Red Deer, ABwill be given preference due to the location of this project
- Shift work, on-call, and night shift may be required
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!