Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced pilot with 3000+ hours looking to utilize your skills and gain additional experience on our ATR 72.
Join the growing Summit Air team in Thompson Manitoba- apply today!
We are accepting online applications only. No direct phone calls please.Responsibilities
- Operate ATR 72 aircraft safely and efficiently throughout Manitoba, and Northern Canada as PIC
- Stay current with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and verify type A flight plans for accuracy
- Participate in the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
- Current Canadian ATPL
- Minimum 3000 hours Total Time, with 1500 hours PIC
- 500 hours multi-PIC
- Previous ATR 72 experience highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Flights will be provided on a rotational schedule from the nearest Canadian airport to Thompson Manitoba
Qualified applicants are invited to apply by Thursday March 21
Summit Air, a Ledcor subsidiary, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted