Full Time Regular Job Summary
Our Technical Services division builds and supports communication networks all across North America. It takes hard work and innovation - and we need more great, hardworking people to maintain this standard of excellence.
We are seeking several experienced Heavy Equipment Operators for our projects in Charlotte, NC. Responsibilities
- Safe and efficient operation of excavators, backhoes, trenchers, dozers, cable plows, etc.
- Provide light maintenance and routine service to equipment.
- 5+ years of experience in Heavy Equipment operation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license. Valid Class A CDL with documented past experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and write clearly and verbally communicate issues arising on the jobsite.
- Experience with safely operating a variety of large and small power equipment.
- Ability to safely operate light vehicles (clean driving record). \
- Experience in Telecommunications Construction heavily favored.
- Employees may be required to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Extensive travel may be required.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security