Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor is looking for travel-based Heavy Equipment Operators to join our team and help build telecommunications networks. Ledcor has a rich, 70+ year history of industry excellence and innovation throughout North America. This position requires 100% travel and provides opportunity for a diverse career path and longevity with an industry leading telecommunications company.
Join Ledcor Technical Services Today!Responsibilities
- Safe and efficient operation of excavators, backhoes, trenchers, dozers, cable plows, etc.
- Provide light maintenance and routine service to equipment
- 5+ years of experience in Heavy Equipment operation
- Must possess a valid driver's license. Valid Class A CDL with documented past experience is preferred
- Ability to read and write clearly and verbally communicate issues arising on the jobsite
- Experience with safely operating a variety of large and small power equipment
- Ability to safely operate light vehicles (clean driving record)
- Experience in Telecommunications Construction heavily favored
- Employees may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security