Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Recruitment and Talent Acquisition leader looking to leverage your expertise as a partner and driver for change within a large, complex organization. As an integral part of the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing Ledcor's long term recruiting and TA strategy. You will leverage your extensive knowledge of the complex employment market, deep subject matter expertise in sourcing, workforce planning, and strategic planning to elevate recruitment and sourcing initiatives to attract talent, create an exceptional candidate experience and build a sustainable talent pipeline for the Ledcor group of companies.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver as Senior Manager, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition!Responsibilities
- Creates innovative ways to recruit new pools of diverse talent in a competitive landscape by helping to architect company-wide recruiting strategy across experienced and entry-level roles
- Leads and implements creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently
- Manages a team of recruitment professionals, providing direction, coaching and mentorship
- Creates innovative sourcing strategies including location strategies based on talent availability and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Partners with leaders to optimize programs related to performance metrics and management
- Partners with business leaders to design, build and execute a strategic hiring plans to attract the world's best talent and hit aggressive growth targets
- Oversees Workforce planning initiatives: Understands workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the various stakeholders to feed into recruitment timelines
- Set overall strategic direction for recruitment programs: campus, internships, military
- Key liaison for vendor relationships: LinkedIn, Workday, ATS, Indeed, Recruitment agencies
- Lead targeted executive searches in partnership with the business and Sr. Recruiters
- Partners with Internal Communications in the creation & sustainment of employment branding campaigns and social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years' experience as a talent acquisition leader within a complex, matrixed environment, combined with 10+ years of recruitment experience
- Completion of a BA degree in Human Resources, Commerce or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of talent acquisition activities and best practices, including candidate sourcing, executive recruitment, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in large, diversified organization
- Experience with Workday Recruitment would be a strong asset
- Proven experience in partnering with senior leaders within an organization, influencing strategy at the leadership level that results in a measured increase in business performance
- Strong leadership, coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and relationship management skills
- Experience coaching, developing, leading and managing a team of professionals
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus and a true team player
- Up to 25% travel within North America will be required
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!