Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a conscientious multi-tasker with superior organization, communication and team work skills.
As the Learning Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting all aspects of the learning and development programs and initiatives within our Talent COE. You will play a key role in overseeing all logistics / coordination of training program delivery and measurement, administration of our learning management system (LMS), and producing timely training attendance/completion reports.Responsibilities
- Manage and administer LMS for training related functions, such as the course calendar, course catalogue, and training evaluations
- Liaise across multiple team members to understand and organize classroom-based and/or virtual training sessions
- Manage the course calendar for multiple training programs, such as creating events and sessions, updating course descriptions, and tracking and reporting attendance
- Oversee the logistics and coordination of classroom-based training or workshops, such as booking meeting rooms and venues, organizing catering, distributing pre/post workshop materials
- Assist with hosting virtual training sessions using Adobe Connect or Skype
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent data collection and entry of information in to the LMS
- Perform regular reporting and monitoring of training metrics
- Responds to a broad range of internal customer training requests and inquiries
- Attends and records minutes for meetings as needed
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years in an administrative/coordination role in a busy corporate environment or related experience
- Similar experience working within a corporate training team environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle a large number of different tasks, set priorities and work under pressure
- Strong technical skills with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization, administrative skills, attention to detail, and high degree of accuracy
- Strong aptitude to learn new software, tools, and analytics
- Ability to anticipate team needs and respond proactively
- Excellent customer service focus with a can-do attitude
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!