Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician who enjoys working with your hands. You are looking for a challenge within your career and ensure safety is a top priority. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing road maintenance equipment for various highway maintenance sites.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Hinton, AB!Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repair of earthmoving and paving equipment such as John Deere loaders, and Freightliner and Cat Plow/Sanding trucks
- Follows manufacturer maintenance programs and inspection procedures
- Perform preventative maintenance including filter and lube services and inspections
- Engages and participates in Ledcor safety policies and procedures
- Complete maintenance records and documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Service and Lube Technician on heavy equipment would be an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to provide a valid driver's abstract
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants that reside in Northwestern Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Shift and hour schedule is negotiable
- Vehicle will be provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be conducted in various shop environments
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!