Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a detail-oriented individual looking to diversify or specialize your experience in payroll. As a US Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for the processing weekly and bi-weekly US payroll, working on our in-house ERP platform and ADP's Smart Compliance Reporting Portal.
Join Ledcor's Corporate Finance team in the Vancouver, BC head office. Apply today!Responsibilities
- Process full-cycle salary, hourly, union and non-union payroll using on our in-house JDE payroll module and ADP Smart Compliance Reporting Portal
- Reconcile, review and ensure timely reporting of all payroll withholding tax payments to appropriate provincial and federal agencies
- Process payroll reconciliations and journal entries on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Verify new hire information and data changes in JD Edwards
- Collaborate with work sites to ensure accurate and timely entry to time entry module
- Resolve time entry issues and assist with time entry as required
- Collect time and pay reports, following up on outstanding/missing information as required
- Respond to payroll inquiries in a timely manner
- Responsible for reconciling and issuing tax slips annually and resolving related W2, W2C tax filings.
- Serve as back up to other positions in the department
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 or more years of US and Canadian payroll processing work experience required
- Certification by the Canadian Payroll Association or American Payroll Association would be a plus
- Experience with ERP platform i.e. JDE/PeopleSoft software is considered an asset
- Previous exposure to full cycle payroll accounting process an asset
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Willingness to ask questions and ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Office-based position
- Vancouver, BC / Canada
Our Finance team is responsible for all corporate accounting, payroll, treasury, and taxation functions for the Ledcor Group. We provide prompt, accurate service and a professional approach to meeting and anticipating Ledcor's financial needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!