Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a proposal professional looking to establish your career with an industry leader. You are driven from taking complex content written by others and shaping it into clear and compelling material for award winning proposals. You are organized, detailed, and energized in a deadline driven environment, and inspired when no two days are the same.
Join Ledcor's Building team in Calgary, AB today!Responsibilities
- Prepare proposal submissions and qualification packages
- Apply proposal templates to all submissions following Ledcor's brand guidelines
- Write, proof, research, develop and maintain content production for proposals and collateral material; ensure proposal imagery supports the strategy and messaging
- Provide technical writing support to proposal teams
- Coordinate proposal life cycle from conception through production and delivery
- Coordinate internal and external proposal teams in a timely manner
- Create and maintain up to date marketing materials (resumes, profiles, presentations and photos) following brand standards
- Support local and national business development initiatives (events, promotional and marketing materials), as required; research and plan various business development and client events
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure proposal requirements are met, content is relevant and formatting is correct
- Administer proposal database, files and systems
- May perform other duties as required
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing, proposal or communications support role within construction, architectural, engineering and/or commercial development industry
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Writing, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Communications (or related degree) preferred
- Superior communication, project management, organizational and writing skills; focus on written clarity, attention to detail and proof-reading
- Experience writing technical content for proposals and marketing materials
- Experience coordinating complex teams
- Proven experience prioritizing and multi-tasking in high pressure environments
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is a must
- Experience with CRM programs is considered an asset
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!