Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Piping Estimator with over 5 years of experience working in various estimator roles. Working independently or as part of a team, you will help formulate execution plans and perform risk evaluations. You are eager help train new estimator staff members and provide general support as needed.
Come join our True Blue team in Edmonton today! Responsibilities
- Required to review documents and drawings from external clients and request clarification or missing documents
- Contribution to the formulation of execution plans
- Risk evaluation in performance of the work and provision of a detailed basis of estimate
- Assist in the training of new estimating staff
- Provide general estimating support as required
- Assist in the development and evaluation of subcontractor RFP packages
- 5+ years of experience in a similar estimating role
- A valid trade certificate with supervisory training
- Post secondary education would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills, especially with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of trade-related drawings and specifications
- Experience in construction scheduling
- Team player with team skills
- Mechanically inclined and a creative thinker
- Ability to work well under pressure on a number of tasks with imposing deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!