Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a creative writer with excellent attention to detail looking for an opportunity to apply your technical writing skills within a large, complex corporate environment. You strongly believe in efficiency and thrive under tight deadlines to create concise summaries from pages of technical detail. In collaboration with several subject matter experts, you will support business operations through the documentation of processes and procedures while creating and developing relevant new forms and documents. In addition, you will be responsible for file maintenance and administration of updates to our content management systems.
Apply today to become part of Ledcor's dynamic team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Documents standard operating procedures and develops forms by gathering information and collaborating with business subject matter experts
- Generates and manages documents and publishes to Core Management System (SharePoint) for internal access by operational groups
- Identifies process and procedure improvements or system enhancements, assisting with related implementation and communication
- Coordinates feedback and continuous CMS improvement, including updates to existing content. Provides periodic updates and edits to the SharePoint environment
- Tracks, updates, and reports system use statistics on a periodic and ad hoc basis to CMS Team and Senior Leaders to provides insights for strategy or system updates
- Reviews documents and corrects errors in content and grammar, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines
- 2-4 years of experience in technical writing or business process role
- University degree in business administration, technical diploma or other relevant program or experience
- Strong business / technical writing skills
- Excellent ability to manage multiple competing demands while meeting deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to build and foster effective relationships at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Travel to other Ledcor offices as required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted