Full Time Regular Job Summary
You have a curiosity for technology, a passion for problem solving and the ability to train and support users in following procedures and using systems. Your responsibilities will include creating user friendly documentation, training and supporting users with technology. You must also possess the ability to document features by reading specifications, talking to subject matter experts and using the software.
Join the Ledcor construction team in Vancouver!Responsibilities
- Provide operational support for internal policies, procedures and systems
- Work withsubject matter experts to develop and maintain procedures, user guides and quick reference guides
- Maintain a comprehensive library of forms and checklists
- Perform setup and support tasks in JD Edwards, ImageNow, SharePoint and Prolog
- Communicate with internal Ledcor staff; troubleshooting and providing support
- Flexible to meet changing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, asking questions and getting support as needed
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word
- Experience with SharePoint, SharePoint Online, JD Edwards and/or MadCap Flare considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Construction and/or project accounting experience considered an asset
- Tech savvy with a desire to provide strong customer service support
- Business curiosity or experience an asset
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!