Full Time Regular Job Summary
Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment where you can continue to grow and expand your HR expertise? If you are an up-and coming Human Resource professional who wants to make a difference building exceptional experiences for our employees - we want to hear from you.
We're looking for Employee Service Coordinators to help build our Employee Service Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia.Responsibilities
What you will be doing.
You'll be the first point of contact to all employees and play a key role in dramatically changing the way we deliver HR Services across Ledcor. Moving forward together, we are launching Workday and ServiceNow - two of the best-in-class technology solutions to provide better service, quickly resolve issues and identify opportunities to improve our employee experience.
As an Employee Services Coordinator, you will:
- Leverage your HR knowledge and technical savvy to respond to diverse employee enquiries across a wide range of HR programs and services
- Encourage and promote self-service by referring employees to use the appropriate self-service transactional tools and processes.
- Support, demonstrate, and coach employees about the functionality of our HRIS and employee service request system.
- Strive for continuous improvement, document queries and provide innovative solutions to better serve our customers based on the data we acquire
- Be accountable for knowledge base content, ensure information is useful, understandable, and complies to Ledcor's Style Guide and Standards
- Maintain internal and external knowledge databases to support HR and provide accurate, up-to-date information to enable employee self-service
- Analyze knowledge-based usage and look for ways to improve or leverage existing content.
- Coordinate and review articles from the various Centre's of Expertise (COEs)
- Be an ambassador for employee communications by relaying messages to targeted audiences at relevant times through various channels
- Undertake related responsibilities and take initiative when something needs to be done
Who You Are.
- You hold or are in pursuit of a diploma, degree and/or certificate in Human Resources, and/or Business Administration
- You love the challenge of analyzing data and coming up with solutions that improve the service we provide to employees
- You care about people. You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working closely with other departments and/or external resources
- Relationships matter to you. You actively demonstrate teamwork, safe work practices, accuracy in transactions, integrity, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, confidentiality and courtesy
- You are a true service ambassador. You meet service expectations proactively, promptly, professionally with genuine care and attention to detail
- You have amazing communication skills - not only written and verbal communication, but you are attentive at listening to others, even when others' perspectives are different from yours.
- You have solid MS-Office skills and are exceptional at Excel. Learning new technology comes naturally for you; experience with HRIS or a case management system is an asset
- You are admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skillset. You take pride in your ability to juggle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure
Who we are and why should you work with us?
We are Ledcor. We are committed to building Ledcor lifetime clients through accountability, innovation, quality and sustainability. We don't just talk about our values, we live them. They guide everything we do. Safety, quality, integrity, sustainability and success are the cornerstones of how we behave on the job and interact with one another.
We have a strong culture at Ledcor. It starts with our people - from how we foster our safety culture to our shared desire to be part of something exceptional. We call our team True Blue. As part of the True Blue team, you will share a common bond with all Ledcor employees through our values, work ethic and drive to succeed. True Blue is not about a colour - it is about our values, how we work together, care for one another, and work hard for our families.
For more information please visit Ledcor.com.Date Posted