Full Time Regular Job Summary
As the Administrator - Business Development, you'll coordinate the development of field services quotations for Ledcor Technical Services' telecommunications clients across Canada and the U.S. Responding to client quote requests in a timely manner, you will work with numerous stakeholders to return accurate quotes in accordance with established processes. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment by leveraging your ability to manage competing priorities and maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Your professionalism and drive for customer satisfaction will contribute to our success in providing flawlessly executed services to our clients.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Coordinate development of quotations and obtain appropriate level of internal approval before submitting to client.
- Build technician travel portion of quotations.
- Use quote tracking database (QuickBase) to record and update quote information and associated documentation.
- Monitor quote status and support internal quote reporting requests.
- Ensure two-way communication with key internal stakeholders.
- Participate in new client onboarding calls with Business Development to communicate the quoting process.
- Assist with process improvement and standardization.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a project administration or related role, or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities, while maintaining impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills across a variety of software including Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using QuickBase and PowerBI would be an asset but is not required.
- Office based position in Vancouver, BC.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted