Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Project Controls Lead with experience in large scale pipeline construction projects The Project Controls lead performs reporting, subcontracts administration, and provides technical and/or management support to operations for a progress monitoring tool.
Join our Pipeline Group on site today!Responsibilities
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Supports the subcontract management process by providing assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Influence method and format of tables, charts and reports.
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects.
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users on the progress monitoring tool
- May perform other related duties as required
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience with engineering and construction based cost systems. (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Site based position in BC
- 6 days on/1 day off shift rotation working 12 hours per day
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!