Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an agile and experienced recruitment professional with a strong direct sourcing background who will lead end-to-end hiring for a large, diversified organization experiencing exceptional growth. As a key member of the recruitment team, you will ensure a high quality, consultative and forward-thinking sourcing and talent acquisition strategy and position yourself as a trusted advisor to internal clients. You have exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, enjoy a fast-paced and energetic environment, can work independently, and have a proven ability to build creative solutions that provide a multi-faceted approach to recruiting the best talent available.
Play an integral role in building Ledcor's talent pool and join the True Blue team today!Responsibilities
- Provides efficient and effective full cycle recruitment support, including proactive sourcing, in-depth screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/negotiation
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with business leaders as a subject matter expert to develop customized recruitment plans that address open position requirements, as well as any gaps within their teams; advises on recruitment best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques and marketplace intelligence to ensure Ledcor's competitiveness in hiring top talent
- Leverages subject matter expertise in recruiting to provide guidance and mentorship to recruitment team members; spearheads projects related to process improvement or recruitment strategy
- Identifies, builds relationships with, and recruits passive external candidates by implementing effective and innovative sourcing techniques via social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system to compile data, conduct analysis and prepare reports on various recruitment activities
- Collaborates with other HR team members including HR Business Partners, Total Rewards and Immigration on project and workforce planning initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert, skilled problem solver and thoughtful facilitator in offer negotiations
- 6+ years of advisory, full-cycle recruiting experience with a focus on understanding business requirements and delivering quality results
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Management or Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous in-house recruitment experience required, preferably within a large, corporate environment with multiple locations across diverse regions. Experience working within thecommercial construction industry is an asset
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with business leaders, collaborate within a broader human resources team, and influence decisions related to recruitment and hiring practices
- Deep expertise defining candidate/job profiles, networking and sourcing active lists of candidates, running candidate assessment processes, and collecting feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with an ability to facilitate integration, build consensus and engagement, drive strategy and partner with internal and external teams in a highly collaborative anddynamic environment that often has changing goals and priorities
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills and excellent attention to detail
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with experience communicating effectively with a diverse customer group
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Travel to sites and other Ledcor offices (10-15%)
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!