Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Labourer who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have previous experience working within a commercial construction environment, this position is for you!
Ledcor offers long-term career potential with a strong track record of internal advancement throughout the company.
Join the Ledcor Buildings Group in the Hamilton, ON area.Responsibilities
- Conduct ground work including shoveling snow, raking, pumping water, and prepping ground for concrete
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist carpenters with forming and stripping concrete forms
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support general construction
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience working in a commercial setting (intermediate to skilled level)
- Experienced with light excavation equipment and power tools as well as working at heights
- Committed to ensuring a safe workplace
- Telehandler experience an asset
- Punctual, reliable, dependable and self-motivated
- Able to commute to various site locations in the Hamilton area
- Level I First Aid is an asset
- Work as a team player with fellow co-workers, sub trades and consultants
- Typical 5 days a week, 6 days when required
- Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
- Must be open to night shifts when required
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC - extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverages)
- Group medical coverage and matching retirement savings plan
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!