Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Proposal Coordinator with a strong administrative background and 2 to 5 years of experience in a marketing, proposal, or communications support role, who will be preparing proposal submissions and qualification packages for Ledcor. This includes providing writing assistance, strategic input and ensuring the timely delivery of proposal submissions.
This position requires an individual with excellent communication, organizational and planning skills with the ability to work collaboratively and maintain multiple priorities under strict deadlines.
Join the Ledcor Civil team in Edmonton!Responsibilities
- Monitor opportunities for EOIs, Pre-qualifications, RFQs, RFPs, and Tenders ("proposal").
- Responsible for the production and delivery of proposal submissions.
- Write and edit focused and innovative proposals that are compliant with client requirements and follow the Ledcor brand and key messages.
- Provide strong technical writing support to proposal teams and work closely with subject matter experts identifying benefits and value-add content for proposal submissions.
- Write, proof, research, develop and maintain template content for proposals and business development.
- Maintain library of resumes, project profiles, presentations and photos while following brand standards.
- Support businesses development initiatives (events, presentations, marketing materials and website updates) as required.
- Prepare correspondence, meeting minutes and other documentation as required.
- Manage the SharePoint collaboration site for the proposal team.
- Responsible for document control activities such as downloading proposal files from client portals, managing client portal passwords and overall maintenance of internal proposal file structure.
- Liaise with the client regarding proposal submission requirements, Requests for Information ("RFI"), Addenda, meetings, etc.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications (or related degree).
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing, proposal or communications support role (within the construction, architectural, engineering or commercial development industry).
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience writing technical content for proposals and marketing materials.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!