Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Sales Resource Planner you will be responsible for the tactical planning and route management of door to door sales reps. You will be executing on our route management strategy and will be responsible for supporting the sales representatives. Data analysis would include available route, sales history, market share, etc. The day to day objective is to optimize the performance of our representatives in the field.
You are analytical with supply/demand experience. This position requires thoughtful leadership skills, team work, innovative thinking and strong execution skills.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Create and implements routing plans using forward looking supply/demand resourcing, historical data and operational targets
- Manages and adjusts route assignment across your responsible region as required by the business, customer and employee requirements
- Participates in weekly client and operational meetings to ensure interlock of strategy and optimization of resource utilization
- Highlights risks and opportunities to further improve the performance of field representatives through improvements in route assignments and resource allocation
- Provides reporting as needed to determine health of the business, trends and/or other reporting metrics
Enhance performance through improvements in process, strategy or innovative thinking
- Supports and generates continuous improvement opportunities
- Liaises with Area Managers and colleagues to support training and on-boarding of field staff
- Develops effective practices to build relationships between the route management team and sales operations staff
- Develops and maintains relationships with external clients, vendors, service providers, consultants, etc.
- Other duties as required
- 2 years' experience in a related sales or admin role with strong personal planning and organizational skills
- An ability to work a flexible schedule, with some weekend support if necessary
- Previous experience in a sales support role is an asset
- Experience in organizing activities with deadlines and parallel process requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with asset tracking would be an asset (i.e. fleet)
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Highly developed problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing to deadlines
- A proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to adjust to rapid pace of Sales
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including the Microsoft Office suite
- Travel will be rare, but occasionally required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted