Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a HRIS Analyst with strong analytical skills and experience with Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. You will be responsible for HRIS implementation by contributing to design, validation and testing of various modules throughout the implementation process. You will be the first level of support for business process issues and employee data management through ongoing maintenance and evaluation of data integrity.
Come join our True Blue Team for this exciting opportunity.Responsibilities
- Supports Workday implementation (as part of Project Team), with specific focus on supporting data conversion between JD Edwards and Workday, as well as contributing to Workday implementation/testing.
- Post Workday go-live, will provide ongoing maintenance and release management support specifically with configuration, validation, testing and training of Workday business processes, ensuring appropriate security is applied within role limits.
- Provides support for data integrity issues, acting as a subject matter expert regarding data entry, storage and reporting requirements within Workday and other core HR systems (JD Edwards, Cornerstone).
- Supports business process integrity to ensure ongoing employee information accuracy and makes recommendations for process enhancements and improvements.
- Ensures communication to users and stakeholders impacted by deployment of changes and enhancements.
- Supports other core HR systems as required to enable and ensures employee data corrections across platforms, performs mass updates, and supports ongoing data integrity.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR/Data analyst role, working with cloud-based HRIS systems
- Experience with Workday or similar HCM system, in addition to experience with on premise systems (preferably JD Edwards)
- Experience within a large, complex multi-jurisdictional corporate environment
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Human Resources or Payroll preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of precision of data and accuracy in any deliverables
- Adept problem solver, who can independently troubleshoot systems or data issues and get to root causes and solutions
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros)
- Solid communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted