Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Project Coordinator with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. You provide technical and/or management support, as well as assist operations staff in a fast cycle project environment. You take pride in helping to ensure projects are completed on time, and within budget
Join LTS in Edmonton, AB today! Responsibilities
- Supports multiple maintenance projects simultaneously maintaining the Network/Activity Logs in Track Via, eHUB etc.
- Receives and actions work packages, RFPs/RFQs received from our client(s)
- Coordinates subcontractors and internal operations teams managing capacity and scheduling
- Supports communication between Project Manager(s), Field Supervisor(s), Sr. Leadership team, Strategic Build Partners, vendors etc.
- Reviews and codes Strategic Build Partners and vendor invoices
- Submits and efficiently tracks completed quotes / estimates to clients
- Ensures project billing information is complete and with finance team for processing
- Has a full understanding of the LTS Strategy and how they contribute to the vision
- Plans, leads and/or supports project update meetings
- Prepares and manages PO's, applies for Strategic Build Partner Work Orders through LTS Contracts team
- Performs other related duties as required
- 2 to 5 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Post-secondary education in Telecom, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Experience supporting high volume fast cycle projects and maintenance programs is an asset
- Working knowledge of current telecom or construction practices and methodologies
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders and interpret stakeholder needs
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted