Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an individual with excavator experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously working alongside crews withinan earth works environment, area team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor Industrial team today!Responsibilities
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Operate up to a size 850 excavator to perform heavy civil work around pipelines, utilities, and piles in a very congested plant setting
- Remove topsoil as required
- Ripping ground as required
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Perform daily service and preventative maintenance onexcavator equipment
- May perform other related duties assigned
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- May perform other duties as required
- Must possess oil sands experience
- Must be able to finish grade within 5mm tolerance
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Valid Driver's License and Driver's Abstract considered an asset
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted