Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an individual with Loader Operator experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an earth works environment and are looking for an opportunity to be home at the end of each work day. You're a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Operate a 644-980 Loader to perform heavy civil labour work such as loading trucks and moving material
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Demonstrate ability to manage resources, equipment, and labour in order to forecast work planning needs and requirements
- Engage and participate in Ledcor safety policies and procedures
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum possess oil sands experience
- Must have experience operating a Loader in an Industrial setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Valid Driver's License andDriver's Abstract considered an asset
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted