Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an effective multitasker who may have experience in a dispatch or subcontract administration position. As Subcontracts Coordinator, you will be involved in the renewal of an extensive list of subcontractor Master Service Agreements. Using your exceptional attention to detail and interpersonal skills you will be providing all subcontractors with contractual documents, receiving the signed contractual documents and recording your progress in a database. In addition to this, you may support the subcontracts team with regular operational duties.
This is a temporary full time position.
Come join our True Blue team in Edmonton!Responsibilities
- Contractual prequalification of subcontractors
- Sources new Ledcor subcontractors to meet client work requests
- Adheres to Client safety requirements, including participation in client led investigations
- Conducts and documents meetings internally
- Audits work orders and related documents, and provides guidance and correction
- Maintains and audits the database containing subcontractor locations, equipment, labour rates, etc.
- Assists in development and enhancement of procedures and processes
- Responds to Client requests while representing Ledcor in a very professional and businesslike manner, enhancing Client relationships
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in a similar role in subcontract administration, project coordination, dispatch, or logistics is suggested
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field will be considered an asset but is not required
- An understanding of the pipeline, energy or construction industries is an asset
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication with a high degree of attention to detail
- Bilingual French (preferably Quebecois) speaking and writing is considered a strong asset in this role
- Ability to interact with clients and negotiate with subcontractors
- Effective multitasking and organizational skills and be able to work well in a team environment
- Maintaining the highest customer satisfaction along with strong professionalism is a must
- Strong computer background including experience with programs such as MS Word and Excel
- A general understanding of databases and other software programs would also be an asset
- Office based position
- This role requires occasional on-call work
- Temporary Full-time position
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!