Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Procurement Officer that is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a spectrum of Procurement tasks required to support multi business units. You will self-administrate the activities of the day to day project procurement; including purchasing transactions; expediting; document control; commodity sourcing as required; assistant with invoice matching as required; and lend cross-functional support within the centralized Constructors Procurement team.
Come join our True Blue team in Edmonton!Responsibilities
- Utilize procurement systems and processes for Purchasing/Expediting related tasks
- Preparation and administration of both paper and electronic files
- Working closely with Project customers and familiarizing with the different business unit operations
- Assistance to Accounts Payable department in the resolution of invoicing inquiries.
- Participation in procurement 'stretch' projects and collaborations
- Create and foster positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- All other responsibilities as required
- High school diploma, post-secondary education in Procurement / Supply Chain or a similar field
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial and logistics terms and conditions
- Strong organizational skills that demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and resolve conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, Word, Excel, and Visio
- Competence in procurement systems an asset
- Enjoys working in a busy, diverse, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent keyboarding abilities
- Energetic personality and the ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and record keeping skills
- Willing to learn new skills and advance in the Procurement field.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!