Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Operator (Dozer, Loader or Excavator) who takes pride in their work. We are collecting applications to share with our joint venture partners on the Southwest Calgary Ring road project to determine eligibility to work on the project.
Join the team in Calgary, AB!Responsibilities
- Operate dozers, loaders excavators, and other heavy equipment as required
- Assist with labourer duties as required (this involves heavy lifting and standing/walking for extended periods of time)
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver's abstract
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Calgary area
- No LOA or relocation assistance offered for this project
- Shift work, on-call, and night shift may be required
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!