Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an Indigenous Relations Representative who will works with the Indigenous Affairs team, Indigenous communities, leadership, internal shared services, and project teams to foster and maintain a strong relationship between Ledcor and Indigenous communities. You will provide leadership and support in a wide range of responsibilities including Indigenous business development initiatives, managing relationships with partners, supporting inclusive recruitment, and supporting the development of strategies that promote Indigenous inclusion on projects.
Join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Works with Indigenous Affairs team to implement its strategic and tactical plans
- Facilitates the building and maintaining of positive relationships and/or partnerships with Indigenous communities
- Supports business development objectives of the company in collaboration with business development teams and company leadership
- Provides guidance and support to operational and project teams across the company, as needed
- Promotes inclusion of Indigenous people and businesses across the company
- Supports the development of Indigenous inclusion strategies for project pursuits and teams
- Promotes Ledcor externally in the Indigenous and business community and
- Maintains open lines of communication with business groups and employees across the company
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Indigenous Relations professional. Equivalent experience in a similar role may be considered
- Degree/Diploma in Communications, Indigenous Studies, Indigenous Relations or related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working with Indigenous communities and organizations across multiple provinces
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and industry knowledge and
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!