Full Time Regular Job Summary
You thrive in a fast paced, collaborative work environment with superior communication and project coordination skills.
As a Learning Developer, you will support the LEARN training production and delivery of a broad range of technical topics and/or operations procedures with a focus on rapid training development and strong adherence to high quality and branding standards.
LEARN (peer-to-peer) technical training program offers regular webinars and online, self-paced training (videos, e-learning, job aids, etc.). Responsibilities
- Assist in the production and delivery of online training, including self-paced e-learning, virtual webinars, and video-based micro-learning, software demo, and job aids while adhering to project timelines and learning goals
- Coordinate meetings with multiple subject matter experts (SMEs) to extract and understand technical content
- Liaise and collaborate with internal team members and multiple SMEs for content review and feedback
- Produce storyboards and write/edit scripts for training presentations and videos
- Produce audio recordings and coordinate technical rehearsals with presenters/instructors for recordings and webinars
- Produce final training videos using audio, storyboards, scripts, and other presentation materials
- Support the coordination and planning of regular webinars, includes supporting SMEs throughout the development process
- Facilitate and host regular webinars for large audiences
- Assist in maintaining the course calendar, catalogue, training evaluations within our learning management system (LMS)
- Produce reporting and training metrics using LMS reporting tool
- Review and update existing course content, edit existing videos as required
- Responds to a broad range of internal technical and operations procedures-related training requests and inquiries
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in training content development, technical writing & communications, or project management/coordination or related experience
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and work under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to execute and follow training production timelines
- Demonstrated ability to transform technical content in to visually engaging and audience focused presentations
- Strong interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with technical SMEs and internal team members
- Experience with video editing and eLearning software experience or similar software is required (examples: Camtasia, GoAnimate Articulate Storyline, etc.). Graphic design experience is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of or desire to develop in adult learning and instructional design is an asset
- Office-based position
- Ability to travel, as required
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!