Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a QA/QC Inspector / Coordinator with 4 years of related experience, you will be responsible for Supervising and Coordinating day to day activities related to Inspections, Quality Assurance and Quality Control. This includes document and procedure management, validating related quality processes, and assisting the Project QA/QC Manager with the implementation of quality procedures.
Join the Fort McMurray team today!Responsibilities
General Project Quality Process Management
- Coordinate and walkdown piping system for turnover
- Coordinate inspections and provide status update
- Support other quality processes as required by project
- Identify Non conformances to the Project QA/QC Manager
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
Piping Specific Quality Process Management
- Perform welding visual inspections
- Able to interpret ASME weld procedures, know differences for welding carbon, stainless, chrome steels
- Familiar with welding processes SMAW, GTAW
- Coordinate hydro test tracking and coordination
- Coordinate Welding NDE tracking program and data entry
- Read, understand P&ID's, Line Lists and isometric drawings
- Ability to interpret ASME B31.3 Code for fabrication issues
- Coordinate PWHT to code specifications, evaluate charts
- Able to assess material MTR for compliance to specifications
Management - General
- Build relationship with Ledcor Project QA/QC Manager
- Work as part of a team, supporting other QA/QC Inspector / Coordinators
- Provide direction consistent with Ledcor Vision, Values and Mission Statement
- Understand contract & specification requirements for the related discipline activity
- Ability to perform inspections to comply with approved ITP's and code requirements
- Understands the implementation of quality management systems
- Able to implement, interpret ITP's ( Inspection & Test Plans )
- Minimum 4 yrs + related experience.
- Proven ability to manage quality procedures and processes
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- CWB Level II Certified Welding Inspector
- Eng. Degree, Technical Diploma (asset)
- B pressure Welder, (asset)
- Related Trade Certificate.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!