Full Time Regular Job Summary
Are you an experienced Recruitment and Talent Acquisition leader looking for your next opportunity to transform the world of recruitment? You deeply understand how to launch and sustain your strategic vision as a business partner to drive change within a large, complex organization. You enjoy working collaboratively, live to innovate and improve processes, and are passionate about attracting and retaining top talent. If you're a thought leader - the type who not only thinks out of the box but doesn't see the box at all - we want to hear from you!
Join the HR team in Vancouver as Director, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition!Responsibilities
As an integral part of the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing Ledcor's long-term recruiting and TA strategy. You will leverage your extensive knowledge of the complex employment market, deep subject matter expertise in sourcing, workforce planning, and strategic planning to elevate recruitment and sourcing initiatives to attract talent, create an exceptional candidate experience and build a sustainable talent pipeline for the Ledcor group of companies.
As Director, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Re-imagine ways to recruit new pools of diverse talent in a competitive landscape by designing and executing recruiting strategy across all levels of the company, from entry-level to experienced role.
- Lead and create solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent efficiently - in response to and in anticipation of business needs.
- Manage a team of recruitment professionals and provide direction, coaching and mentorship.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including location strategies based on talent availability, and ensure a high-touch candidate experience.
- Create metrics to enable performance, analyze trends, and forecast needs.
- Partner with business leaders to design, build and execute strategic hiring plans to attract the world's best talent and hit aggressive growth targets.
- Oversee workforce planning initiatives: Understand workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the various stakeholders to feed into recruitment timelines.
- Set overall strategic direction for recruitment programs: campus, internships, military.
- Liaison with vendor relationships: LinkedIn, Workday, ATS, Indeed, Recruitment agencies.
- Lead targeted executive searches in partnership with the business and Senior Recruiters.
- Partner with Employee Communications to create and sustain employment brand campaigns and social media platforms.
- Drive for continuous improvement and innovative ways to better serve our customers, and take initiative within your scope of influence when you see transformation opportunities.
- Up to 25% travel within North America is required.
- You have 5+ years' experience as a talent acquisition leader within a complex, matrixed environment, combined with 10+ years of recruitment experience.
- You completed a BA degree in Human Resources, Commerce or equivalent.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of talent acquisition activities and best practices, including candidate sourcing, executive recruitment, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in large, diversified organizations.
- Even better, you may also have experience with Workday Recruitment.
- You are a respected business partner and care about relationships. You have proven experience in partnering with senior leaders and influencing strategy within an organization, and your results boosted business performance.
- You're a charismatic leader. You're admired for your facilitation, teambuilding, conflict resolution and relationship management skills. You have a passion for developing, coaching and leading a team of talent professionals.
- You have demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You love the challenge of coming up with groundbreaking solutions that improve the services we provide across the organization. Ideally, you have transformed the recruitment function in an organization.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills. You are an active listener, even when others' perspectives are different from yours.
- You are a true team player. You model integrity, respect, sincerity, confidentiality and diplomacy.
- You are admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skillset. You take pride in your ability to juggle multiple priorities, follow through and deliver results.
Who we are and why you should work with us:
- Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB
We are Ledcor. We are committed to building Ledcor lifetime clients through accountability, innovation, quality and sustainability. We don't just talk about our values, we live them. They guide everything we do. Safety, quality, integrity, sustainability and success are the cornerstones of how we behave on the job and interact with one another.
We have a strong culture at Ledcor. It starts with our people - from how we foster our safety culture to our shared desire to be part of something exceptional. We call our team True Blue. As part of the True Blue team, you will share a common bond with all Ledcor employees through our values, work ethic and drive to succeed. True Blue is not about a colour - it is about our values, how we work together, care for one another, and work hard for our families.
For more information please visit Ledcor.com