Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a hard working team player with previous experience as a labourer. You will be working with our Highway Construction crew throughout Alberta either on the road or in the asphalt plant.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team on various projects throughout Alberta! Responsibilities Performs various highway construction tasks including raking, shoveling, unloading trucks and small maintenance tasks Assists with traffic control procedures May perform other related duties assigned Requirements Previous labour experience within a highways setting is an asset Must possess a valid class 5 driver's license Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing Must possess a valid RSTS (Roadbuilders Safety Training System) certification Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision Successful applicants must have access to a live in RV trailer as this is a travel position Work Conditions
- This position is likely to run from June 2019 to November 2019
- Candidates must be flexible to work on projects throughout central/northern Alberta
- 6/1 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day. Candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule
- Living out allowance of $125 per day is provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Camp area with hookups provided for those with an RV or trailer
Ledcor Highways Construction builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted